SkiBike Tour 2010-11 - Geneva Office

Posted: Thursday 23 December 2010 by Mark Kinnon in Labels: ,
0

Estate Agents say there are just 3 things you need to know about property; location, location and location. This is La Grange located in beautiful parkland, in the Eaux Vivres area of Geneva, it has unrivalled views across Lac Leman (Lake Geneva) to the United Nations buildings with the snow capped Jura Mountains as a backdrop.

Best of all there is free public WiFi available in the park and it's fast too. I can sit on the bench in front of La Grange for as long as hypothermia doesn't set in, I can keep the keyboard snow free and my ageing laptop battery can cope. I am connected with the World and if I can locate a portable generator and coffee machine I might never leave.

How's this for a Geneva office?

0 comments: