SkiBike Tour 2012-13 - Thollon Les Memises

Posted: Thursday 14 February 2013 by Mark Kinnon in Labels: , , ,
0

I have to confess I have been having a bit of a crisis of confidence in my skibiking after my washout failure at the Notre Dame de Bellecombe race night. In direct counterpoint my skiing has  reached new levels of audacity, I don't know how good it looks, but it is working very well and feels great.

Today Paul and I visited Thollon les Memises, a small ski station on the South side of Lac Leman about 30 minutes from Geneva. They haven't opened up to "Les Nouvelles Glisses" here, so skibiking is currently out of the question.

I had such a great day, whizzing around, just me and my little 99cm skis in total harmony. Could this be the end of my love affair with skibikes and skibiking?


Could this be the end of my love affair with skibikes and skibiking?


0 comments: