Freeze Sport Free Ride Ski Series now on BlinkBox

Posted: Wednesday 14 September 2011 by Mark Kinnon in Labels:
0

Anyone who SkiBikes is bound to be a bit weird, so it will come as no surprise when I confess another dark secret....I don't have a TV, I got rid of mine in 2003 after I got a BroadBand Internet connection. The idea of having to wait for someone to broadcast a programme you wanted to watch just seemed so last century.
And don't even start me off on the whole TV licence and viewing subscription issues!

I digress, I recently came across the BlinkBox website, where you will find a selection of both; free to view and chargeable films and television series, all available to watch on-line. The quality is good and there is very little buffering or glitching. You can find out more about BlinkBox here

One of their freebies is the excellent Freeze-Sports series, "A full-on winter sports series taking in freestyle boarders and heli-skiers; from Himalayan hot spots to the coolest ski destinations in India."

Here's what one reviewer had to say:

I don’t really watch much extreme sports but I felt this show was nice and refreshing. The whole programme is shot to perfection and the perfect soundtrack adds to the atmosphere of winter sports. There are plenty of slow-mo shots, making sure that the audience captures every detail of the stunt and it is something that you don’t complain about. You just wonder how they do it and you find yourself taking your hat off to the people who do this for a living. It would be nice if there were some commentaries or interviews with some of the boarders and skiers but that is just a minor thing and nothing to fuss about. Like I said before, the perfect soundtrack takes care of that and it suits the content.
 If you're aching to fast forward Autumn in get straight into Winter, I suggest you give it a try. You will find Freeze-Sports here

Freeze-Sport - hurry up winter!

0 comments: