SkiBike Tour 2010-11 - Time To Reflect

Posted: Thursday 6 January 2011 by Mark Kinnon in Labels: , , ,
0

My Christmas guests have departed back to the UK and the weather has turned warmer and wetter. The Jura mountains are starting to loose their snow and revert back to dark green. Even at resort heights the temperature has gone above freezing, I was hoping that it would bring the monster dump of snow forecast by the BBC website, but the only precipitation has been rain.

Still it has given me the opportunity to rest my aching bones and send out thank-you messages to those who made it possible to get this far.

I have updated this blog and will be updating the resort and manufacturer information at www.skibiker.org too.

From the blog statistics I can see that there are a lot of potential DIY skibike builders out there, so whilst the current heat wave continues I will prepare some technical articles for you and day dream some more about skibiking.

0 comments: